Faye is an associate attorney at YK Law LLP and has experience advising on initial public offerings and listings on The Stock Exchange of New York and Hong Kong, post-listing compliance matters and general corporate. Faye also represents businesses in various lawsuits and arbitrations including, breach of contract actions, intellectual property infringement actions and foreign arbitration awards enforcement. Prior to joining the firm, Faye worked at two global law firms where she was based in their Hong Kong and Beijing offices. She also worked at Solano County Superior Court in Northern California.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Practice Areas & Industries:
- J.D., Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- Business Concentration with Honor; Executive and Production Editor with U.S.-Canada Law Journal
- LL.B, Xiamen University
- New York
- Asian American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Assisted a Chinese startup on its proposed manufacturing and sales of petroleum products in Niger.
- Assisted CITIC International Financial Holdings Limited in the acquisition of 26% of the entire share capital of CITIC International Assets Management Limited.
- Assisted an offshore assets management company in the acquisition of 29% of the entire share capital of a Hong Kong security company.
- Assisted four fund management companies in relation to a series of loan facilities in an aggregate amount of over US$200 million.
- Assisted in the role as a Chinese issuer’s counsel on the IPO of a premium cinema operator on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Assisted in the role as a Chinese issuer’s counsel on the IPO of a leading South African gold producer on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Main Board.
- Assisted in the role as underwriter’s counsel on the IPO of a leading Chinese private education provider on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Main Board.