Anthony Wilaras is a partner of YK Law LLP. He has practiced law since 1996 and has over 25 years of experience. Anthony has completed over one thousand bankruptcies and immigration cases. He has won multiple awards and trials in personal injury and business litigation disputes. He also spearheads the firm’s strategic partnerships and international expansion and development in Indonesia and for the local market.
Anthony S. Wilaras
Head of Indonesia Practice; Bankruptcy, Immigration, and General Litigation
949-529-5288 x 2002
Location: Irvine, CA
Practice Areas & Industries:
- San Diego State University, Bachelor of Science – Business Administration (Accounting Emphasis).
- Texas Southern University – Juris Doctor (June 1996)
- State Bar of California, 1996
- Represented Kenny Sengke in an appeal to the Ninth Circuit of Appeals and won on appeal in asylum case for Chinese Indonesians setting a new precedent for adjudication. Won several appeals in immigration at the Ninth Circuit or BIA.
- Represented several hundred clients in the United States Bankruptcy Court. Almost 100 percent success rate.
- Represented hundreds of asylum seekers before the Immigration office and Immigration Courts, Bureau of Immigration Appeals, and Ninth Circuit.
- Represented Ydalia Benitez in a slip and fall case in a lawsuit that resulted in a policy limit settlement. Benitez v. Moreno, CIVD2013978 (2021)
- Represented Esther Moreno, a dog bite personal injury claim and settled for maximum homeowner’s policy limit. (2019).
- Represented GGG Inc. in application for investor visa EB5; and in a construction dispute against builder contractor. Settlement subject to non disclosure agreement.